Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can't Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me

Ok, so maybe I'm a little tired. But for some reason I'm refusing to sleep. But its not so bad because in my first class we're watching a movie. Like on Monday, I'll sit near the front, position myself so you can't see my face, and pass out for an hour. I know that bad but the film is boring. I'm pretty sure its a good informative film but its too early.

So I'm a reality TV whore. I watch most of the ones on MTV and VH1. And the latest season of A Shot at VD has started. And so far I don't like the people this season. Last season the people seemed real. The guys are huge douche bags. And what was with that guy that actually put his dick in a box, that was real brave, or stupid.
Either way, its unrealistic to find true on national TV. People audition for these things to gain exposure. Plus, most of them are looking to bang Tila Tequila but I don't want to know where she has been.
The only positive thing that has come from her reality show is putting the gay community in a positive light. I know that sounds really weird and you won't believe me but I think its true. For example, Dani from last season seemed very sincere. A lot of the lesbians don't subscribe to their stereotype. Lesbians come in all different shapes and sizes, they're not like the pseudo-lesbians from the Girls Gone Wild videos. I'm not sure where I am going with this because I need sleep. BUT I REFUSE!

No comments: