Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is it Happy Hour yet?


A Long Island Iced Tea sounds fantastic.

I have a few complaints today. I went out for lunch because I was too lazy to fix anything up this morning. On my way to Subway some random guy just yells "HEY BABY!" I am not your baby. I wasn't going to argue with the moron but this is no way to get a womans attention. Why is it that men constantly feel the need to yell such things to get a womans attention. Why don't they just walk up politely and give her a compliment. I don't understand it.

Complaint #2: I actually did my hair and make-up today. I don't know how long its been but it came out good. While I was ordering my sandwich everything was normal. Everyone had the same monotone voice, "what kind of bread" "do you want cheese?" "toasted?". Nothing out of the ordinary. When I got up to the register the cashier cheers with glee "HELLO!!!", it kind of scared me, I was caught off guard. I mean he was incredibly nice and actually had some sort of happy expression on his face. He wasn't like that a few seconds earlier. Why did he greet me in that manner and not the lady infront of me? Then I realized that stuff like this happens all the time. You get treated better when you look good. Oh, how shallow we are!

No comments: