Sunday, May 4, 2008

Epic Fail


I saw Iron Man last night. It had been a rough day and my boyfriend and his friends wanted to go see it. I said fine, I really wanted to see Baby Mama but I thought I'd be nice. We caught the 11:55pm show. The movie didn't actually start until 12:05. So the beginning caught my attention but after that I was seriously fighting sleep. Now, I've got to plenty of midnight showings and I have NEVER fallen asleep. If a movie is good enough I'll stay awake. But 50 mins. in I was passed out. The only reason I woke up was because of the booms and whatnot. After that I was able to stay awake, a little bit.
I have never read an Iron Man comic ever, I know nothing of Iron Man. But the fact that I was able to predict the entire movie really bothered me. And Gwyneth Paltrow, oh my god, Gwyneth Paltrow. She was terrible, very very bad.
The effects were pretty good but the final fight was less than impressive. I'm still pissed I paid $22.00 for a shitty movie.

No comments: